Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles The look people know and love, now featuring LayerLock™ Technology
- Great Value: Architecturally stylish but practically priced — with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.1
- Dimensional Look: Features GAF proprietary color blends and enhanced shadow effect for a genuine wood-shake look.
- StainGuard® Algae Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.2
- WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty: When installed with the required combination of GAF Accessories, Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles are eligible for an industry first: a wind warranty with no maximum wind speed limitation.3
- LayerLock™ Technology: Proprietary technology mechanically fuses the common bond between overlapping shingle layers.
- Up to 99.9% nailing accuracy: The StrikeZone™ nailing area is so easy to hit that a roofer placed 999 out of 1,000 nails correctly in our test.4
- Stays In Place: Our legendary Dura Grip™ sealant pairs with the smooth microgranule surface of the StrikeZone™ nailing area for fast tack. Then, an asphalt-to asphalt monolithic bond cures for durability, strength, and exceptional wind uplift performance.
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Perfect Finishing Touch: For the best look, use TimberTex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or TimberCrest™ Premium SBS-Modified Ridge Cap Shingles.
GAF - Timberline Natural Shadow Value and performance in a natural wood-shake look.
Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
Stays in Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.1
Peace of Mind: Lifetime limited transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years.2
Perfect Finishing Touch: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.3
- This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for details.
- The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
- These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
BOLD CONTRAST. DEEP DIMENSION. OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE.
When you want the ultimate protection and impressive curb appeal, you’ll want Duration® Shingles. They are specially formulated on a TruDefinition® color platform that gives them dramatic color contrast and dimension in a wide range of popular colors. Beyond the great look, Duration® Shingles also come with the advanced performance of patented SureNail® Technology—with Triple Layer Protection® in the nailing zone for superior holding power. We proved it in testing.